O2 & O3 Consulting Ltd is a professional services company with the aim of providing its clients with all of the necessary services to achieve, maintain, continually improve and demonstrate compliance with the demands of Quality; Health; Safety: Environment; Food and Customer Management System requirements.
Quality: We work to fully understand the strength, challenges, trends and characteristics of a company, product or services in order to meet all internal or external requirements
Health & Safety: We are aware that when the working conditions and the welfare of employees are protected by reducing identifiable risks to which they may/ might be exposed to, than productivity and the integrity of goods and services will not be compromised.
Environment: We assist clients in evaluating and minimizing the impacts of its industrial activities on the environment, proposing and implementing corrective measures that will reduce the aspects introduced in the course of their actions.
Food: We assist clients in developing, evaluating and implementing the processes in which food and beverages are manufactured in safe and hygienic conditions that will not endanger the lives of the consumers.
Man Power: Supply of man power to meet client specific requirements.
Radiation Services and Consultancy / Health Safety and Environment Experts
We also provide all radiation protection services as well as radiation protection consultancy. This includes providing a radiation protection personnel to clients in order to meet the consultancy services and documentation as far as radiation protection is concerned in compliance to the requirements of the Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) in Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Namibia, South Africa, and other African countries and also provide HSE manager/consultancy to clients in order to meet ILO’s requirement of protecting workers, materials, equipment and machinery from accidents and foreseeable hazards and risks at the work place. Our clients base cuts across the medical, manufacturing, oil & gas and the mining sectors.
- Provide a qualified RPO for clients: We provide well trained Radiation Protection Officers with much experience across the medical, oil & gas, manufacturing and mining sectors. These Officers will provide your company or entity with all radiation protection services which includes advice on radiation related issues, personnel monitoring, device or equipment calibration, help with the commissioning and decommissioning of radiation equipment, amongst others.
- Help clients with documentation so as to meet NRA’s requirements: We provide our clients with the needed advice and help when it comes to documentation of either bringing in-country a radiation source or any equipment that produces or uses any form of radiation in its operations or the export of an expired radiation source amongst others. Hence we help our clients with both Import and Export permits, site and facility inspection and recommendation, all in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations of the Ghana Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) of the country. In this respect, we have worked for companies like Axess Petrorig Ghana (oil and gas), Ares Center of Excellence-Ghana (medical), Gecric Assest Integrity company limited etc amongst others with an ongoing project with Ares Center of Excellence.
- Provide consultancy to clients on radiation protection issues: We also give general consultancy to clients. We help clients understand the harmful effects of radiation and how best they can safeguard themselves and/or their employees and their environment from the harmful effect of radiation. We give clients guidance and assistance as to how they can implement the best and suitable radiation protection program in their facility.
- Provide HSE manager/consultancy to clients : We provide our clients with well trained and experienced health and safety managers across the entire work specification. These managers help our clients draft, establish and implement a robust health and safety policy, conduct inspections, give advice on safety related issues, conduct risk assessments amongst the other duties of a health and safety manager. We also provide general consultation on health and safety related matters.
- Documentation training (All management system).
- QMS(ISO 9001:2015) Awareness training.
- QMS (ISO 9001:2015) Internal /Lead Auditor Training.
- EMS (ISO 14001:2015) Awareness Training.
- EMS (ISO 14001:2015) Internal /Lead Auditor Training.
- OHSMS (ISO 45001:2018) Awareness Training.
- OHSMS (ISO 45001:2018) Internal /Lead Auditor Training.
- FSMS (ISO 22001:2005) Awareness Training.
- FSMS (ISO 22001:2005) Internal /Lead Auditor Training.
- Customized Training as demanded by client.
- All HSE related trainings.
Applicable International Standards that we operate
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- OHSMS 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System
- ISO 17025 A Practical guide for Laboratory
- ISO 10001 Guidelines for Achieving Customer Satisfaction
- ISO 17021 Guidelines for Conducting Audit
- ISO 10002 Guidelines for handing Complaints
- ISO 19011 Guidelines for QMS/ EMS/OHSMS Auditing
- ISO 9000 Vocabulary and Fundamentals
- ISO 10006 Quality in Project Management
- IRATA Code of Conduct