ISO 14001:2015 ENVIROMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TRAINING LEAD AUDITOR
Who should attend?
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor course is designed for anyone who wishes to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System.
Anyone who desires an in-depth understanding of the ISO 14001:2015 Audit Process.
Every individual who needs to learn how to complete both internal and external audits, but specifically, this course would be beneficial for:
- Internal auditors
- HSEQ Consultants & professionals
- Quality managers
- Sustainability professionals
- Project managers and consultants
- Environmental management representatives
- Environmental Regulators
This course will help you:
- Interpret the ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Understand environmental terms and definitions
- View the ISO 14001:2015 requirements from an auditor's perspective
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program
- Identify, understand, and manage environmental aspects and impacts
- Provide critical knowledge for your management and staff on ISO 14001:2015
- Learn how to audit for ISO 14001:2015 and create effective documentation
- Qualify additional staff in the ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Gain insight into the ISO 14001:2015 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful ISO implementation project
Course Duration: Five (5) Days Classroom face to face delivery.
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Examination
Upon completion of classroom training, to get certified, delegates must pass the examination which, will be completed at the end of the final day of the course else the candidate will be issued a certificate of attendance.
We can offer exceptional deals on in - house at our training facility and on - site (8 Delegates Minimum) training at a location of your choice for a number of your staff.