ISO 45001:2018 (OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Occupational Health and Safety Management System against ISO 45001:2018, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, all references to ISO standards are to the current versions.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s OH&S management system
- Those managing OHS responsible for obtaining certification to ISO 45001.
- Those who wish to register as an IRCA OHSMS auditor (additional requirements also apply).
- Senior managers involved in the outcome of OH&S audits.
By the end of this ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course, delegates will be able to demonstrate achievement of the course learning objectives, which are to:
- To explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system.
- To explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate.
- To plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate.
On completion, successful students will have the following knowledge and skills:
- A deep understanding of the ISO 45001:2018 series of standards along with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
- Understand and explain the role and responsibilities of an auditee/auditor / lead auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audit
- Be able to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audit